Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

day 5 (late) - nanowrimo - in the beginning... or the middle... or start at the end.

I have too many ideas for my stories. That sounds like a stupid thing to say because having ideas (even too many) is the point! But when I have tons of ideas -not in ANY order- I start to get discouraged. I start to get frustrated. But I think I should write whatever comes to mind. I will just keep writing later scenes if need be until I can eventually fit them all together. If I can't, then the story just isn't meant to be. I have more then enough stories to choose from to be a finished project. Think Positive. The only way to be!




Day 5 - NaNoWriMo - I only went ankle deep into my writing last night. Well, maybe more like dipped my toes in. I had an idea for a later scene and I went with it. I just didn't realize how little the scene was. Is it wrong if I pick apart another story for NaNoWriMo? I think I just may have to do that to get my juices flowing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Locations of visitors to this page