Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The 2011 Stephen King Challenge!!

THIS WAS A MUST!! Stephen King is my GOD! He is the reason I wanted to become a writer. His mind is just pure amazingness. When I seen this challenge I thought, well I have almost every book he wrote, I read almost every book, watched every movie, read his on writing book and read his Illustrated Companion so many times.. But I could do it all again.. and again.. and again. I actually have about 5 books of his I never read so I can start there.

Now.. Onto the awesome challenge!


2011 Stephen King Challenge!


[hosted by Book Chick City]




The challenge starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011. There are two levels to this challenge. First level is 6 books read. Second is 12 books read. You can’t go lower then 6 but you can go as far past 12 as you can. You can sign up during any part of the challenge. Click here for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just signed up for the 2011 Stephen King Challenge too (I'm #68!), and am dropping by to visit other participants.

    I used to be as enthusiastic as you about ol' SK, but his more recent works (Cell, Lisey's Story) really disappointed me. I was going to reread the Dark Tower series anyway next year, so this challenge fits right in :) Buoyed by that momentum, I might give the even more recent ones a try, maybe he'll redeem himself in my eyes LoL!

    Looking forward to your choice of reads, and reviews!
    *lynne*

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Locations of visitors to this page