Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo

I was reminded a week ago about my promise to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo. Thank God for that reminder because in all honesty... I forgot. I really wanted to be apart of this not only for the fun of it, but also to push my lazy a** into writing! I haven't been keeping a single promise I made to myself when it comes to writing in 2011. Why? Because I have 3 children that literally demand my attention almost 24/7, a husband who sometimes is like a 4th child and in-laws that I live with and well, I don't think I need to get into that one.

When I get the writing bug my children won't give me a moment to write. When they go to sleep and there isn't a soul to block my concentration; I'm too tired. So it seems that lately I just can't win. But I need to try. NEVER GIVE UP! That has to be my motto! (Along with 'Believe nothing you see and only half of what you hear.' ) So here is me trying very hard to keep up with my writing. Maybe, just maybe this will help.

I was hoping that I would have at least half of my novel done by the time I start work (kids will be in school a full day as of September 8th so back to work I GO!), but at this rate it will not be the case. So if you know how I feel even in your own way; pray for me. Even if you are one of the lucky ones that never experienced what I'm saying; pray for me. I can use anything at this point. Spiritual, good vibes... etc. etc. So, if you are on the Camp grounds and want to check out if I am trying hard enough, click for my profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Locations of visitors to this page