Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

motivation...

So as most [if not all] authors do, I have made play lists for my stories. The pattern I have noticed in them is Breaking Benjamin and 30 Seconds to Mars. There aren't any 30STM songs that have a special place with my stories other than the fact that I flippin love them. But Breaking Benjamin's lyrics [and Ben's voice... swoons] can get me to go deep in just about any of my stories. The video I placed below gave me an idea for a future project some time ago. I haven't even attempted to write anything to it because, well, lets face it shall we.. I have too many WIPs as it is. I think I may start sharing a video a week and placing which story I work on the most while listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Locations of visitors to this page