Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

DIET DAY 12

I have to say this diet is extremely boring.

I don't know how exciting any other diet really could be, but this one is by far the most boring I have ever been on. I follow the rules [minus my mental breakdown for a hot minute the other day and I kinda sorta ish cheated on my diet.. bad I know] and I even move my butt around a tad more then I used to. Exercise is my next goal. I need to have some sort of routine. I need to start off so slow, unfortunately. But most of all I need to get some kind of excitement in this damn diet! If not, then I will be sad to admit this but.. I will be forced to leave it and go onto another one. Which will totally suck because I don't do well with diets as it is, and then to stop one to start another will be even worse then starting the first!

Anyway, I haven't lost anything yet. At least I don't think I did. I don't want to look at a scale until I notice a change. Even the slightest of changes. Until then... scales are off limits. So maybe by the next diet entry I will notice a small change if any at all.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged!! I'm dieting too and it always a little slow in the beginning. It sounds like you are sticking to it though and that's commendable! Good luck girlie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =D and I won't stop, even though it's a pain in the butt at times. Good luck with your diet! I hope you reach whatever goal you have set for yourself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Locations of visitors to this page